We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
• Name including first and last name
• Email address
• Mobile phone number and contact details
• ZIP/Postal code
• Credit card or Debit card numbers)
• Other information as per our registration process
We will not use your personal and financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
• we have your permission
• to deliver products or services you’ve requested
• to help investigate, prevent or take action regarding unlawful and illegal activities, suspected fraud, potential threat to the safety or security of any person
• Special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order, notices from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure
We will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal identifiable information. Transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this site, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
Your email id’s are not sold, rent, barter, lease, loan or hired to the third parties
Cookie technology will only be used to track non-personal information such as IP address, type of browser, operating system, and domain names to improve our site. Any personal information is not extracted in this process.
When you place orders it is through a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input including your credit card number, before it is sent to us. This makes it unreadable as it travels across the Internet.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.